Apple iPhone 6s Specs and Features
Apple recently released its new iPhones, the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus. The iPhone 6s will be available for pre order on September 12 and will be released to the market on Friday, September 25, 2015.
Both iPhones will be available in four colors, gold, silver, space gray and rose gold. Both iPhones will first be available in some countries like UK,US,Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Puerto Rico, and Singapore.
Here are the detail official specs and features of iPhone 6s:
iPhone 6s Specs and Features
- Display : 4.7-inch Retina HD LCD LED-backlit display
- resolution : (326ppi) with ion-strengthened glass
- Dimentions : 138.3 x 67.1 x 7.1mm
- Weight: 143g
- Processor : 64-bit Apple A9 processor
- M9 motion coprocessor
- storage options: 16/64/128GB of storage
- Rear camera : 12-megapixel camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5-element lens, True Tone flash and 4K video recording
- Front camera : 5-megapixel FaceTime HD camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac and Wi-Fi calling
- LTE-A support (up to 23 LTE bands and VoLTE)
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- Battery life (50 hours of audio, 11 hours of video/Wi-Fi browsing, 10 days of standby)
- iOS 9 and Apple Pay support
- Color options: Gold, Silver, Space Gray and Rose Gold
Apple iPhone 6s Specs and Features-Apple iPhone 6s is expected to arrive this fall with thicker design than the previous models, iPhone 6. New reports suggest that the iPhone 6s will bring the force touch technology with a more enduring battery.
Apple iPhone 6s Specs
A report from KGI Securities suggest that the next iPhone will use the same 7000 series aluminum used in the Apple Watch Sport. The report also stated that the new phone could be wider and taller than its predecessor, the iPhone 6.
New rumor suggests that Apple will bring three new iPhone models : the iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus and iPhone 6C or iPhone mini. The last model could possibly the 4-inch iPhone. Apple is also rumored to bring new color options including pink as well as a 14-karat gold model to match the high-end Apple Watch.
iPhone 6s Features
Apple iPhone 6s specs and features are predicted to include iOS 9, which was unveiled at the company’s Worldwide Developers Conference on June 8. New features we can expect from the iPhone with the new iOS are an update to Siri, enhancements to Apple Pay, a new News app, new map functionality, extended battery life, improvements in animation and more.
The iOS 9 is currently in a public beta with free upgrade. You can upgrade your iOS 8 devices now and you will be able to enjoy the official version this fall.
Among the expected specs of the iPhone 6s are a USB-C cable for charging, A9 processor, 2GB of RAM, and a sapphire display.
iPhone 6s Manual
More information about iPhone 6s specs and features will be updated soon. The manual user guide of iPhone 6s will also available here for download when the handset official.