How to Set Up Email on iPhone 6/6 Plus/6s/6s Plus
How to add email accounts on iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
If you have more than one emails and wish to receive all your emails, you simply have to add your emails to your new iPhone 6s. It is easy to do this, just follow the steps below.
1. On the home screen, tap on the Settings icon.
2. Scroll down and tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
3. Then, tap Add Account in the Accounts section.
4. Now you can choose your email provider from the lists or you can tap other for other email provider.
5. Enter your email address and password
6. Tap Go on the keyboard or the Sign in button on the screen.
7. Click allow or tap Next to continue
8. Now you enter a new page. You can turn off switches for any items you don’t need on your iPhone, then tap Save.
9. Now you have added your email account. If you have set up more than one email account, you can read all your emails in one inbox simply by choosing the All Inboxes option from within the Mailboxes section in the Mail app.
How to Set up email on iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
The iPhone 6s is now official. It comes equipped with 12-megapixel iSight and 5-megapixel FaceTime HD cameras Live Photos, faster Touch ID, LTE and Wi-Fi. It has 4.7-inch display just like the iPhone 6 and is powered by 64-bit A9, improved battery life, 3D Touch, and Retina HD displays.
The 3D touch at the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s Plus will change all the way you interact with your iPhone. You will have new ways to navigate and experience your oPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus by sensing pressure to enable new gestures, Peek and Pop.
You will be able to dip in and out of content without losing your place. So, setting up email on your new iPhone 6s will be different then those on the iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus.
In order to set email on your new iPhone 6s, you can simply press lightly to email, and press a little deeper to Pop into the email content. Fill in the datas you need, and you will soon have it done.
When you have already set your email, you might want to put the email on the shortcuts with the Quick Actions. Thanks to 3D Touch at eth iPhone 6s, you can now put shortcuts to the things you do most, with just a simple press from the Home screen.
The email set up steps below are for the iPhone 6 or iPhone 6s.
How to Set Up Email on iPhone 6/6 Plus
Wonder how to set Up Email on your new iPhone? Don’t worry, setting up email on your iPhone 6/6 Plus is pretty simple. Follow the steps below and you will have it done within a few minutes.
1.Unlock your iPhone 6/6 Plus. Enter the passcode if you use it.
2.Go to Settings icon and click.
3.Go to Mail,Contacts, Calendars icon.
4.Now you can add account by clicking Add Account.
5.You can choose the account you want and also add other account like hosting account by clicking other icon. Now you will also see another option for adding mail account and simply click Add Mail Account.
Next, you need to fill in the information for your email account like name, email address, password and a description of the mail account.
6.Now you will have to set incoming and outgoing mail server.
7.Verifying. Your iPhone 6/6 Plus will attempt to verify the server then. Ignore this and
click Continue. You can also click on Details if you wish to.
8.Now you will see a screen checking off everything for the email account. Next, you will see a screen enabling Mail and Notes. Click on Save to proceed.
That’s it! Now you have already Set Up Email on your iPhone 6/6 Plus.