Apple Watch Available for Watch OS 1.0.1 Update
Apple Watch Available for Watch OS 1.0.1 Update. Apple has made available Watch OS 1.0.1, the first system update for the Apple Watch. The update bring some improvements for Apple Watch features such as Siri. The Watch OS 1.0.1 Update also helps rid the Apple Watch of some bugs.
Here are some performance improvements bug fixes we can get from the Watch OS 1.0.1 Update:
1. The Apple Watch can now speak some languages such as:
This must be great news for folks who use these languages.
2. Siri performance improvements, it should function more consistently.
3. The Apple Watch will have better at measuring standing activity.
4. The Apple Watch can now calculate how many calories you’ve burned while indoor cycling and rowing.
5. The Apple Watch can also measure distances and paces during outdoor walk and run workouts.
6. The Apple Watch can now make tweaks to accessibility
7. Third party apps
8. Display support for new Emoji characters
Now you can enjoy these nice improvements from the Watch OS 1.0.1 update. The update will also allows Apple Watch users to learn some new tricks. So, update your Apple watch now but please note that this Watch OS 1.0.1 update must be installed through the companion iPhone.