Apple Watch Guide: How to Set up Apple Watch and Pair with iPhone. When you have already got your long waited Apple Watch on your hand, you will first need to set it up and pair it with your iPhone.
How to Set up Apple Watch and Pair with iPhone
If you need to set up your new Apple Watch and pair it with your iPhone, follow the steps below:
1. First, you need to update your iPhone to iOS software version 8.2 or later. You can pair one Apple Watch to your iPhone at a time.
To do this, on your iPhone, go to Settings > Bluetooth and make sure Bluetooth is on. You should make sure your iPhone is connected to WiFi or a cellular network. Then go to Settings > General > Software Update.
Make sure both devices are charged, and keep them close together as you pair and sync them.
2. open the Apple Watch app on iPhone.
3. Put Apple Watch on your wrist,
4. Turn on Apple Watch by pressing and holding the side button until you see the Apple logo.
5. position your iPhone so that Apple Watch appears in the camera viewfinder on the iPhone screen.
6. Agree to all terms and set up a passcode
8. Your iPhone and Apple Watch will begin to sync. The length of this process varies depending on the amount of data you’re syncing. Keep your devices close together until you hear a chime and feel a gentle tapping sensation from your Apple Watch. That’s it. You are all done.
If you have difficulty in seeing the screen of the Apple watch or iPhone, you can set up the watch with VoiceOver or Zoom.
A quick look at Apple Watch
The Apple Watch display will response touch-based gestures like tapping and swiping, as well as responding the pressure of your finger with its Force Touch technology. The picture below shows the gestures you need to use Apple Watch and its apps.