Apple Watch Guide:How to use Siri on Apple Watch
Apple Watch Guide:How to use Siri on Apple Watch. If you have an Apple Watch, it’s easier to interact with your apple watch with Siri, Apple’s voice activated assistant. It might also be the quickest and the most fun way to use and enjoy your watch.
Apple Watch doesn’t have a keyboard and the app icons can be fairly small. Asking Siri for directions, send a quick text, or other things will surely fun.
You can access siri by pressing and holding the digital crown or simply use your voice. Raise your wrist and say “Hey, Siri”, to begin your request. Siri will be listening your request, and you’ll see a screen like this.
You can use Siri to dictate messages, get turn-by-turn directions, or stay up to date on your events. You’ll get an instant response to your query.
What Siri can do for you?
1. Make a phone call. You can easily make a phone call with Siri. Just say “Hey, Siri. Call Mom” and the Apple watch will call your mom.
3. Messages. You can use Siri to dictate messages. You can send a new message and reply to messages.
4. Timer. With Siri, you can set a new timer; show an existing timer; pause, resume and stop a timer in progress.
5. Sports. With Siri, you can easily find out the latest sports scores, schedule information, team rankings and individual player information
6. Reminders. You can easily create reminders with Siri.
7. Clock. You can ask for info about dates and times. “What time is it in Berlin?”
8. Maps. You can use Siri to get directions and ask about local points of interest.
9. Weather. With Siri, you can ask about current weather conditions, the upcoming forecast and sunrise or sunset times.
10. App launch. You can use Siri to open apps on the Watch. For Example, “Hey, Siri, open the workout app”.
11. Movies. You can use Siri to find movies, reviews and actors in specific films.
12. You can ask some questions to Siri and this will be fun. Ask anything and you will have some fun with Siri.
13. Calendar. You can create calender and , ask Siri about daily events and upcoming meetings.
14. Stocks. If you love trading stocks, you can ask Siri about individual stock prices as well as the NASDAQ and more indices.S
15 Music. You can use Siri to playback specific, play a genre or music or play a selected playlist. You can also shuffle, pause, or skip tracks.
16. Web image search. You can ask Siri to find photos.