HTC One M9 has a premium all-metal unibody, eqipped with a 20 MP camera at front allowing users to enjoy their selfies. The phone is powered by Snapdragon 810 chipset, 3 GB of DDR4 RAM. it also has 32 GB of storage out of the box as well as new BoomSound speakers with Dolby surround sound at the front.
If you have already got the new HTC One M9 in your hand and want to transfer content from iPhone to your new HTC One M9, then you should follow these steps. We will transfer content from iPhone with HTC Sync Manager.
1. Install HTC Sync Manager on your computer
First you will need to install HTC Sync Manager on your computer(Windows XP or later versions or Mac OS 10.6 or later). Here are steps to install HTC Sync Manager:
– Download the HTC Sync Manager installer from the HTC support site(htc.com/hsm/).
– If you have problem in installing HTC Sync Manager, close all your running programs and re-install. If the problem persists, temporarily disable your anti-virus program and try installing again.
– Launch the installer and follow the onscreen instructions.
– Connect your HTC One M9 to your computer using the supplied USB cable. HTC Sync Manager opens.
2. Connect your iPhone and your HTC One M9 to your computer.
3. HTC Sync Manager
In HTC Sync Manager, click Home > Transfer & Backup.
4. Click the Get Started button.
5. Back up your iPhone content
You need to use iTunes 9.0 or later to back up your iPhone content first to your computer.
If you haven’t used iTunes to back up your iPhone content to your computer, please do so before proceeding.
6. Select your iPhone backup file, and then click OK.
7. Select the types of content you want to transfer to your HTC One M9.
You can choose whether to replace the content on your HTC One M9 with the
8. Click Start. Wait for HTC Sync Manager to finish transferring content.
9. When done, slide open the Notifications panel on your HTC phone, and then tap .
Choose which apps you were using on iPhone you want to find in Google Play and download to your HTC One M9 .
Now you have transfer content from iPhone to your new HTC One M9.