Galaxy S6 Specification
Galaxy S6 Specification – The hottest news on great phone from Samsung is here. Detail Galaxy s6 specifications has leaked. According to BGR, the Galaxy S6 will have a 64-bit eight-core 14nm CPU, a 5.1-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display (577 ppi), a 20-megapixel OIS rear camera.
The handset will also have a 5-megapixel f/1.8 front-facing camera, 32/64/128GB storage options, wireless charging built-in, 2550 mAh battery, quick connect charging, Gorilla Glass 4 and Cat 6 LTE. The site said that they received photos of the Galaxy S6, but they were not allowed to publish them so they leaked the specifications instead.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Specifications:
- 64-bit eight-core 14nm CPU which is 50% faster
- 5.1-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display with a 577ppi density, stunning outdoor visibility, super dim mode for late night.
- A huge 20 megapixel OIS camera sensor and a 5 megapixel f/1.8 front-facing camera with real-time HDR
32 / 64 / 128GB of storage
- 2550mAh battery
- Built-in wireless charging
- Four hours of usage on a 10 minute charge
- Quick connect charging
- Samsung Pay: works with 90% of existing magnetic stripe payment terminals, and NFC payment terminals
- Metal and glass body
- Gorilla Glass 4
- Cat 6 LTE
Do you think the specification of galaxy s6 good enough? The device might not be the best, but still it ought to be revealed.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Manual
Besides its specification, you also need to understand how to use it. Galaxy S6 Manual will soon be available here when the handset official. The Galaxy S6 will have a quick charging feature which allow to use the handset for four hours after charging it for only ten minutes.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 is going to be one of the most anticipated Android devices this year. Be sure to visit this site to get the Samsung Galaxy S6 Manual when it is official.