Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy S6 and Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Update
Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy S6 and Samsung Galaxy S6 edge Update – An update for Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy S6 and Samsung Galaxy S6 edge is currently available. The new software version is VVRU1AOD5 with new features like the ability to make drawings in the photo editor.
The update also brings some minor changes like layout changes to HD Voice Calling options as well as bug fixes.
If you wish to get this update,you will need to connect to a Wi-Fi network when starting the updating process. If you don’t see the update on your Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy S6 and Samsung Galaxy S6 edge, just wait for a few days as it will arrives soon so there is no need to complain about it.
Here are some improvements from the update:
• Drawing feature has been added to Photo Editor ￼￼￼￼￼￼Samsung Galaxy S 6
Voice Call (HD Voice)
• ‘Add Call’ button has been moved to app bar beside MORE. • Bluetooth button has been moved from MORE to on-screen. ￼￼￼￼￼￼
• Emergency call button has been added. • Various call performance improvements. ￼
• A popup message is provided of remaining time for next alarm.
•Location Icon – Location icon is now on the right side (system side) of the status bar. – Icon is static.
•Conference Calls – Hide/Show button has been added. – Mute and Speaker buttons added on-screen when manager screen is shown. – ‘Drop’ text is added to individually drop a call from conference.
• ’No Internet Connection’ pop up has been removed.
• Google Wallet is now a preload in the application tray.
• Back key now works in Facebook app.
• If the user is placed on hold while on Video call, their camera buttons will grey out.
• Rejected call and auto-rejected call icons have been updated.
• ‘Stop’ button appears on app bar while device searches for nearby bluetooth connections. Once search is complete, it changes to ‘Refresh’.
For step-by-step instructions on how to perform the download, you can visit www.vzw.com/galaxys6support