Saygus recently announced Saygus V2, an android smartphones with a 5-inch 1920 x 1080 display (445 ppi) Full HD display and ultra thin bezels on its sides. The screen will be Sunlight Viewable Screen Edge-to-edge Borderless Screen.
The Saygus V2 will have front and back light sensors for enhanced screen lighting control. Weighing approximately 5 ounces or 141g, the device will be completed with two cameras, 21 MP rear facing camera with optical image stabilization, auto focus, and dual LED flash as well as 13 MP front facing camera with optical image stabilization and auto focus.
Saygus V2 will come with 3GB RAM, a quad-core 2.5GHz Snapdragon processor, 64GB onboard storage and expandable memory ,Dual MicroSDXC Slots ,256GB expandable storage. It will be powered by Android 4.4.4 (KitKat) completed with sensors like GPS, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Compass, Proximity, Ambient Light. The device will also have 60GHz Wireless HD for low-latency wireless HD streaming, Qi wireless charging, Built-in Stereo Speakers Harman Kardon Sound Technology w/ 3D Audio for videoHarman Kardon Speakers and Mics, 3 Microphones.
Saygus V2 will also come with a Biometric Fingerprint Side Scanner, Dual-band Wi-Fi (2.4G/5G) 802.11, NFC (Android Beam), Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy, IR Transmitter (TV/Stereo Remote Control) and ports micro-USB 2.0/3.0. The device will be powered by 3100 mAh Removable Battery and will be completed with Wireless Qi Charging Built-inPower Saving Ch ip, Armored Online Mobile Security,Root Access, Multi-Boot (supports booting from MicroSD card).
Saygus V2 will come with Waterproofing Technology with IPX7 Rating. The company expects to sell the V² for up to $100 less than competing Android-based smartphones.
Saygus V2 Specification
- Screen 5” 1920 x 1080 display (445 ppi) Full HD
- Sunlight Viewable Screen
- Front and Back Light Sensors – for enhanced screen lighting control
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Size 67 x 137 x 9.7mm
- Weight Approx. 5 ounces (141g)
- Cameras 21 MP Rear Facing with Optical Image Stabilization, Auto Focus, and Dual LED Flash
- 13 MP Front Facing with Optical Image Stabilization and Auto Focus
- Hardware Camera Shutter Button
- Memory 3GB RAM
- 64GB Onboard Flash Storage
- Dual MicroSDXC Slots (256GB expandable storage)
- Processor 2.5Ghz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon
- OS Android 4.4.4 (KitKat)
- Sensors GPS, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Compass, Proximity, Ambient Light
- Networks World Phone: GSM/CDMA/LTE
- Fractal Antenna Technology
- Wireless Dual-band Wi-Fi (2.4G/5G) 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- NFC (Android Beam)
- Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy
- 60GHz Wireless Gaming and Mobile Beaming
- IR Transmitter (TV/Stereo Remote Control)
- Ports micro-USB 2.0/3.0 – Device, Host, OTG and MHL (HDMI)
- 3.5mm Stereo Audio and Microphone Jack
- Biometric Fingerprint Side Scanner
- Audio Built-in Stereo Speakers
- Harman Kardon Sound Technology w/ 3D Audio for videoHarman Kardon Speakers and Mics
- 3 Microphones
- Noise Cancelling Cypher Sound Technology
- Power 3100 mAh Removable Battery
- Wireless Qi Charging Built-inPower Saving Chip – 50% Improved Battery Life
- Other New-to-market Waterproofing Technology – IPX7 Rating
- Armored Online Mobile Security
- Root Access Available (“developer phone”)
- Multi-Boot (supports booting from MicroSD card) Exclusive V2 Feature
Saygus V2 Manual
If you are looking for the user manual this device, you can visit the Saygus v2 manual page.
|Saygus v2 Price and Specs||Detail|
|Saygus V2 Manual User Guides PDF||Detail|